[opensource-dev] Viewer Tools Upgrades - with a call for help

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 14:38:51 PST 2015

Anyone know what causes this on a release build?Doesn't stop the build and the installer is still made.3>------ Build started: Project: generate_viewer_version, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>  processing3>  'printf' is not recognized as an internal or external command,3>  operable program or batch file.3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(170,5): error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 9009.
Appears to come from newview/CMakeLists.txtsource_group("CMake Rules" FILES ViewerInstall.cmake)
# the viewer_version.txt file created here is for passing to viewer_manifest and autobuild# the summary.json file is created for the benefit of the TeamCity builds, where#   it is used to provide descriptive information to the build results pageadd_custom_target(generate_viewer_version ALL                  COMMAND printf '${VIEWER_SHORT_VERSION}.${VIEWER_VERSION_REVISION}' > ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/viewer_version.txt                  COMMAND printf '{"Type":"viewer","Version":"${VIEWER_SHORT_VERSION}.${VIEWER_VERSION_REVISION}"}' > ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/summary.json                  COMMENT Generating viewer_version.txt for manifest processing                  )