[opensource-dev] Firewall block of media files

Nicky Perian nickyperian at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:10:26 PDT 2016

At one time we could play individual media files on both parcel media and
MOAP such as mov avi wmv that were stored on services such as Dropbox.
I noticed will testing viewer-release-vlc that it these are not allowed.

There is a notice that these files cannot be downloaded to SecondLife.

How are we supposed to test media by file type if the individual true media
files (no wrappers) cannot be downloaded into secondlife grids?