[opensource-dev] Mac Build - Where do I start?

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Fri Apr 20 06:42:46 PDT 2018

Hi Kittin!

I haven’t built the viewer in a little while, but you should be able to
build with the latest version of macOS 10.13. As far as Xcode, I think the
latest will work too. If it doesn’t, it’s probably clang being picky. All
the autobuild steps are pretty much the same. Feel free to reach out to be
directly if you get snagged, I should probably try building the viewer
again soon too.

On April 19, 2018 at 11:20:41 AM, Kittin Ninetails (