[opensource-dev] macOS 10.14 deprecation of OpenGL, what does this mean for SL?

Kadah Coba kadah.coba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:25:50 PDT 2018

Exactly. Apple just didn't tell us they were doing that and went to full
disabled instead of starting with warnings like what browser and other
apps did for a short while before defaulting to disabled. What didn't
help is that Apple's disabled didn't work properly with their own apps
as those would often still try to use SSLv3 instead of TLS when TLS was
available, that was issue. lol

Over the years, I've dealt with Apple suddenly changing or
"unsupporting" something and having all my Apple users at work unable to
do or use some app anymore. Apple has gotten a bit better at this,
having only done it every other year instead of several per.