[opensource-dev] Linux x64 - libmedia_plugin_cef.so error

Alex sldev at vlan1000.net
Thu Mar 22 16:50:12 PDT 2018

On 2018-03-23 02:00, Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> #elif defined(__linux__)
>     CefString(&settings.browser_subprocess_path) = "dullahan_host";
> #endif
>

> Henri.

Well that certainly got me further! Thank you! Its' at least _trying_ to
start dullahan_host now, but some strange behavour:

alex at desktop:~/ivyviewer$ grep dullahan trace.txt | pcregrep -o1
'.*(execve\([a-z0-9\/_\"]+),'
execve("/usr/local/sbin/dullahan_host"
execve("/usr/local/bin/dullahan_host"
execve("/usr/sbin/dullahan_host"
execve("/usr/bin/dullahan_host"
execve("/sbin/dullahan_host"
execve("/bin/dullahan_host"
execve("/usr/games/dullahan_host"
execve("/usr/local/games/dullahan_host"
execve("/snap/bin/dullahan_host"

It is trying to launch it from the wrong place... lol! I am guessing I
have failed to set some setting for dullahan somewhere or something
silly like that.

Looks like I have some more debugging to do.

--
Kind Regards,
Alex.