[sldev] Downtime notification: 00:01 - 04:00 Pacific Monday, April 30

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Apr 24 17:11:49 PDT 2007

It's underlying hardware stuff, from what I understand.  Nothing to
sweat at a user level.

There is work going on to fix WEB-47, which everyone, including me, is
really annoyed with (WEB-47="Jira login broken except on front page").
However, I don't believe the fix will coincide with this particular
maintenance window.

Rob