[sldev] message_template out of sync

ali malik dartmalik at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 05:48:03 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone

i downloaded and built the source code from the SecondLife site. the source code downloads that ive tried are ver 1.14.0.1 from the Releases and beta-1.15.0.0 . when i ran the build it prompted me with the message that a new version is available and that i should download it. i checked and found out that the problem was the the message template was not in sync (checked during the startup).

so my question is that is this due to the new release coming out which has made the source code builds out of sync or is the fault on my part?

thx