[sldev] Voice

Second Life sl at phoca.com
Wed Aug 1 00:00:23 PDT 2007

Yeah it's this cut off of the viewport that makes having that window any
larger a much bigger deal, and it's bothersome no matter where you put the
window, top/bottom or side.. If the center of view were repositioned
downwards it would actually be much less annoying :) In fact the latest
version of Photoshop FINALLY got this right.

I think ultimately I'd love to see a truly fully dockable/customizable
window layout system ala Photoshop or even Visual Studio. Then a nice noob
friendly default layout can be had and power users can tweak it to their
version of perfection. But I'll just be happy if the current UI isn't made
any more difficult to use in future updates for the time being ;)

Farallon