[sldev] Scripting the client

Matt Kimmel mattk at electricsheepcompany.com
Thu Aug 2 08:21:26 PDT 2007

I do see your point.  Adding mono and its security concerns certainly
opens up a can of worms, though perhaps one that can be closed with some
effort, to take the metaphor a bit too far. :-)

For what it's worth, Mono runs on all the officially supported platforms
(Windows, Mac, Linux x86), as well as Linux x86_64.  I'm not sure what
its status is on other client platforms that I've heard people discuss,
such as Solaris and FreeBSD.

-Matt