[sldev] New Viewer Shell Proposal

Ron Blechner ron at infinitevisionmedia.com
Wed Aug 15 15:14:34 PDT 2007

1. We already supposedly have the UI as XML.
2. Skin the whole UI like World of Warcraft.
3. Open up basic window functions - open, close, resize, etc.
4. Fix the inventory. Make it work like any standard file system where you
can drag and drop, use any normal hotkeys, etc.
5. With this, let us design you various new skins. PIck one you like and
make it the default. Vet others and put them on the SL website like Firefox
/ Skype / Winamp does with skins.

That should be all we need, right?

-Ron