[sldev] Group IM broken in released source?

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Fri Aug 17 09:00:00 PDT 2007

В сообщении от Понедельник 13 августа 2007 Alissa Sabre написал(a):

> However, after I noticed your mail (sorry, I didn't since I saw
> your own reply today), I tested the same thing on 1.18.0.6 source
> and found that the case is same; MacOS version has no problem,
> Windows version using manually converted solution/project files has
> no problem, but Windows version using Feep's solution/project files
> *has* a problem.
>
> I'm not sure how this observation is linked to message.xml that you
> pointed.  It is possible that we are talking about totally
> different issues.  (You didn't specify viewer version or
> platform...)

Ah, sorry for the late reply, been busy with stuff here...

The problem is on Linux, specifically for running from inside the
tree. The wiki included instructions to copy message_template.msg to
the right location before running, but wasn't updated to add that now
message.xml had to be copied as well (I fixed that)

This resulted in a very confusing problem, as for some reason lacking
message.xml isn't a fatal error -- the viewer simply doesn't
recognize any messages listed in it.