[sldev] Communication Window

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:21:23 PDT 2007

On the website the first thing you read when you check out "What is
Second Life?" is still this: "Second Life is a 3-D virtual world
entirely built and owned by its Residents."

As such I agree that the priority should be and remain to create the
best possible 3D virtual world. Voice may be good for some but SL is
not supposed to turn into a voice chat with some nice graphics. It's
supposed to be a creative 3D world where people create content.

If the project strays from the 3D stuff too much I doubt I'll be here for long.

Dirk aka Blakar Ogre