[sldev] Source reorganization needed

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Wed Aug 29 09:36:28 PDT 2007

Dale Glass wrote:
>> That 'waste of time' is pretty clear. LL had the notion to relate me as
>> a 'waste of time' under a similar condition. I think we find proof here
>> with Torvald's Git work that I'm not the 'waste of time' for my attempts
>> to send code upstream, however. (I didn't start the fire on that bridge.)
>>
> What waste of time? I grepped the archives and couldn't come up with
> anything that would seem like the explanation.

To make it brief, there is the notion found here and elsewhere (like on
office hour logs) about pains and wastes of time. I was related to one
in a particular job at a time I had to deal with some court deadlines.
Some employees at LL seemed to need to blame someone over wastes of time.

Obviously, I'm not posting all message sitting in my personal inbox, but
I've noted the mode of discussion for what discussion existed.

Probably what gets confused is that some think I'm attacking LL, but I'm
really focused on the need to solve a silent war on families here in
America. I'm against those who walk all over other families and steal
happiness.

There is a deep niche made when someone says 'waste of time' towards
someone that has lost a lot of time with their family. It may be easy to
assume that the reason for the loss is due to one's own created-problem,
but that is the wrong assumption that has only made kept the war on
families silent. Once you look at the child support system, you'll see
how cruel the war on families can be.

Considering LL's new mission statement, I doubt my efforts are really a
waste of time. I feel it is the Open Source community and Linden Labs
that need to be more aware about these issues. There is a mission
statement that sooner or later will have to deal with it directly. I'm
just one to deal with for now.

--
Power to Change the Void