[sldev] Upcoming viewer releases?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 29 10:08:15 PDT 2007

Nicholaz Beresford wrote:

> A simple example is that as a Linden you have some idea when the next
> update will be or happen and what will be part of it.

Actually, that kind of information is fairly compartmentalised.
Internally, it's mostly project and release managers who pay attention
to dates.  For any given piece of work I do, I can't tell you when it
will ship, because I don't know.  As a developer, I don't track dates
because knowing them doesn't help me to do my job.

It seems clear that our collaborators would appreciate having a little
more advance clue of when we're planning to deploy releases, adn what
might go into them.  I'll bring this up.

	<b