[sldev] Mailing list chatter (Re: Upcoming viewer releases?)

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Wed Aug 29 11:23:38 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 11:04 -0700, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> Linden Lab developers will not sign up for a high volume mailing list.
> They've already got too many pressures on their productivity to spend
> their time reading disorganized conversation.

And then they wonder why we complain about a "reality bubble". :)

If Linden Lab can't take the time to engage their own community, well,
you reap what you sow.

Its sad that you consider this a high volume mailing list. It averaged
30 messages a day last month. This month its only averaged 16 so far!
High volume is kernel-devel. Or fedora-devel... (bleh)