[sldev] Is it possible to increase the network timeout?

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Mon Dec 3 09:20:18 PST 2007

It certainly is problematic to debug the viewer and stay connected.
The downside of this is that it leads to login problems when you
actually crash and try to get back in before the sim has disconnected
you. It can also lead to an awkward social situation when there are
dead avatars hanging out for a minute or two.

If the message system had per-circuit timeouts, I could add a
capability to request a longer timeout. Up for looking into adding
variable circuit timeout duration?