llmozlib in the 1.18.5.3 library package too was: [sldev] Windlight 74642 sources?

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Thu Dec 6 11:16:41 PST 2007

Rob,
    I believe Henri was referring to the compiled llmozlib.

    I have found that the 1.18.5.3 libraries package also has the old
llmozlib for VS2005 (VC8) in both the lib_debug and lib_release
directories.  The VS2003 libraries appear to have changed, but I don't
know if they're fully up to date.

    Because I'm using the VC8 libs, I get link messages (actually two,
not just one)  with the 1.18.5.3 libs.  I think one of them is the same
as the one below.

    I was able to get it to link by setting LL_LIBXUL_ENABLE=0 and
modifying llcommon\llpreprocessor.h to honor that setting for Windows.

    I'm using SCons scripts provided by Dzonatas Sol for the compile and
link.  MUCH nicer than hacking the project files.  Don't have to wait
for CMake either.  I think he's going to put some documentation on the
Wiki about the procedure.

Mike