[sldev] Windlight 74642 sources?

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:16:38 PST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 12:21 PM, Tofu Linden <tofu.linden at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> Rob Lanphier wrote:
> > With respect to llmozlib, that's a separate download.  It has changed
> > fairly recently (2007-11-21), but the source is here:
> > https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads#Support_library_source
>
> And FYI - work is underway to move us to the 'trunk' version of
> LLMozLib as found at ubrowser.com.  This means that we'll be using a
> regular version of an esoteric (but great) library, instead of
> an obscure fork of an esoteric library which has been a bit of a
> silly situation!

Are we going to get a separate public facing SVN for llmozlib?? that
may help a lot.

You could either do that yourselves or just chuck it on sourceforge or
something, providing you don't go off on one internally adding things
it should be good for everyone.

I though the version on ubrowser was now out of date and the version
on your source download page was the most upto date (public) release?

There seems to be some external to secondlife interest in mozlib as
well so this is very positive. Are you going to inlist any opensource
help with this, the ubrowser site looks like a project that died in
2006 and whist you have been working internally on it and releasing
with the viewer source code this is a confusion situation.

Robin

Robin