[Fwd: [sldev] [vwr] SDL strangeness with 1.18.5.3 and where the hell is glh]

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:48:24 PST 2007

On Dec 7, 2007 2:39 PM, Dana Fagerstrom <Dana.Fagerstrom at sun.com> wrote:

> Whoops...  Forgot to remove the bit about glh from the subject line.
>
> Since I mentioned it, does anyone know where the glh sources are?  I
> found libglh but that doesn't look exactly the same.  At least I hope it
> isn't because it doesn't look like libglh is giving Linux much focus and
> the library itself is mostly x86 assembler - something that severely
> impacts SL portability.

Its not a lib rather a load of helper headers files for openGL.

Look on http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-3415 there is a link on
there to one version

I found a link to a download page on nvidias site .... try
http://developer.nvidia.com/attach/8196 also known as "nvparse" and
thats nvparse.zip on that link.

Robin