Windlight FL4 (75173) source available (Re: [sldev] Windlight 74642 sources?)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Sat Dec 8 21:59:12 PST 2007

On 12/7/07 3:08 AM, Candide LeMay wrote:
> There's a new windlight release, again with no source drop. Guys ...
> if you insist on mandatory windlight client updates, publish the
> source code too! I've just managed to compile 74965 yesterday and it's
> useless already.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  As others on this thread pointed out, you
can avoid this problem altogether by changing the channel in your build
(changing LL_CHANNEL to something else in
indra/llcommon/llversionviewer.h).  Full guidelines are here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Channel_and_Version_Requirements

However, if you are interested in updating your source, a new version is
available here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads#ver_FL-1.18.5.75173

Rob