[sldev] [VWR] Cannot login under valgrind

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:18:28 PST 2007

Callum Lerwick wrote:

> Lately I've been having problems with the OpenGL drivers
> hanging/crashing, both fglrx and open source r300, so I haven't been
> able to get any decent valgrind runs lately, which... sucks. I've been
> getting a lot of crashes lately due to glibc detecting heap overruns
> again. Argh.

Hmm, i've been detecting random crashes in 1.18.6 but not been able to
pin point anything. the backtraces are pretty useless (nothing in common
with each other and if its heap corruption that prehapse could explain
the randomness in the traces, hence my desire to run valgrind on the
1.18.6 code base

Robin