[sldev] [VWR] [llmozlib] - what version of mozilla/firefox?

Dana Fagerstrom Dana.Fagerstrom at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 18 14:37:20 PST 2007

I've gotten successful builds with llmozlib but am still seeing way too
many crashes from 1.18.6.1 at login time. They are all from the mozilla
library. Can someone tell me what official version of Mozilla we should
be pulling?  Looks like 1.5.0.12 but I just want to be sure before I
dive deeper into these crashes.

And how about llmozlib.  It looks like the code from the tarball,
llmozlib-src-20071121.tar.gz is the latest. Correct?

I'm only asking this because I found several references to different
releases on the wiki and outside sources.

Of course, having llmozlib embedded in the svn tree would have made life
easier :)

Thanks,