[sldev] [VWR] [llmozlib] - what version of mozilla/firefox?

Callum Prentice callum at lindenlab.com
Tue Dec 18 14:49:04 PST 2007

What sort of crashes are you seeing Dana?

Which platform are you using and which type of build are you using?
(Debug/Release/Deployment/Development etc.)

I apologize for the LLMozLib confusion - there is some work in progress to unify llmozlib and make
the version we use in the client match the ones referred to elsewhere. No firm timescale but it
shouldn't be too much longer.

It is available via SVN - https://svn.secondlife.com/svn/llmozlib/trunk/