[sldev] How Asset server handles saving of scripts

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:21:41 PST 2007

I figured that the real work for something like that would be done server
side, the client would have to cancel the upload and the upload request but
it takes the server to kill off the upload process (thus freeing up
processing) which I'm not sure it does at the moment.  I've tried fidgeting
around client side to try to figure out what effect repeatedly re-saving a
script has with little success so your right maybe this is being handled but
if it isn't or if it could be tweaked then it could make a difference.