[sldev] Plugin API Architecture for Second Life

Tim Shephard tshephard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:38:26 PST 2007

On 2/13/07, Ben Byer <sldev at bushing.mm.st> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2007, at 1:42 PM, Tim Shephard wrote:
>
> > I'll agree - patch first, think later - it's a lot more entertaining
> > doing things that way.
> >
> > Unfortunately, I can't really afford to be a part of that methodology,
> > as I'm no longer a university student.   But I'll be happy to use
> > whatever you folks come up with.
> >

> Me neither, but I don't have time to argue over what color to paint
> the bikeshed; coming up with a prototype sidesteps a lot of that.

Equating issues of stability and security to the color of paint on a bikeshed?

Anyways, this isn't aimed at your prototype.   Prototyping is great,
the more the better.

My hopes are that LL has already signed on to all of this, and we're
just not getting the full story (suprise), so this will all work out
fine.     However, if things don't get merged or this never pans out,
I hope we all understand we have no reason to complain.