[sldev] Any description of LL GUI model?

Joel Riedesel joel at ourstillwaters.org
Tue Feb 13 16:40:37 PST 2007

Thanks.  I'm aware of that.
Is that the intent of their model at this point - to only be used
via the XML descriptions?

If I want to develop my own look and feel for something I am doing
I don't believe that the XML descriptions will allow me to do that.

Perhaps I'm mis-applying the direction of my integration efforts here.

I'll take another look at seeing what I can do with the XML approach
but it'd be nice to know:

- The actual LL GUI model
- The GL integration level/layer (on windows) and how that could
  be taken advantage of to completely sidestep the LL GUI model if
  necessary

Obviously, any existing words about this would be helpful.

Cheers,
Joel