[sldev] Let xmlrpc-epi use already installedversion of expat.

Guido guidoj at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 19 09:36:16 PST 2007

The proposed method on the wiki changes the sources (while it will build
without these changes) and the generated Makefiles (they are not present in
the tarball). IMHO that is a bad patch.

My patch only changes the input files (Makefile.am and configure.in), so that
the configure scipt properly checks for the presence of expat and the
Makefiles will be generated correctly. It is still possible to build the
samples and test code too.

- Guido

On Monday 19 February 2007 17:16, Phoenix hit keys in the following order: