[sldev] SL at FOSDEM

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Thu Feb 22 14:06:13 PST 2007

Howdy SL devs. I will be attending FOSDEM and would love to talk to
the folks who have hacked on the client. I will be in the x.org room
from 13:00 to 14:00 on Sunday and can talk about anything and
everything about SL architecture and what we are planning to open in
the future.

I will also be hanging around for much of the conference other than
(*sob*) the Friday beer event. So if you see my face, come say 'howdy.'

http://www.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/events/xorg_second_life