[sldev] compile is ok, but i get error at startup

George Williams george.williams at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:15:58 PST 2007

Hi,

I think I'm being a bonehead - can someone help?

I am building "slviewer-src-FL-1.13.3.58018".  It builds ok.  When a start
the program, I get a dialogue a few seconds later:

"Second Life is unable to access a file that it needs.

This can be because you somehow have multiple copies running, or your system
incorrectly thinks a file is open.  If this message persists, restart your
computer and try again.  If it continues to persist, you may need to
complete uninstall Second Life and reinstall it."

Thank for your help, in advance.