[sldev] LLMozLib

Tofu Linden tofu.linden at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 23 10:42:40 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

We've uploaded the source for the latest SL-compatible LLMozLib/uBrowser
tree:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/callum-linden/llmozlib-2007-02-23.tar.bz2
http://s3.amazonaws.com/callum-linden/llmozlib-2007-02-23.zip

LLMozLib is a library (and set of Mozilla patches) written by Callum
and others which we use to create our embedded Mozilla widgets inside
the Second Life viewer (for web profiles, F1 Help, and the login
screen currently) with a simplified API.  It does not depend upon the
Second Life source and can be used in your own programs.

For more info about LLMozLib and uBrowser, see http://ubrowser.com/

You shouldn't generally need to download and build LLMozLib for a
SL viewer build unless you're hacking on LLMozLib itself or porting
SL to a platform which we don't supply pre-built libraries for.

Regards,
- Tofu