[sldev] Generic LSL->Client Comms

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Sat Feb 24 14:15:22 PST 2007

В сообщении от 24 февраля 2007 22:18 Jason Giglio написал(a):
> Please review this proposal carefully.  I believe it would be a great
> stepping stone toward a ton of new features.  It is a very simple
> solution that will let us prototype new LSL-client interaction features
> without any committment from LL.
>
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_To_Client_Comms

I already hacked in such a thing into my client. Here's how it works:

Client to LSL: speaks on a channel directly. Nothing special here.

LSL to Client: llOwnerSay, with this format:

$VwrComm$VERSION$COMPONENT$DATA

VwrComm: Header, must be present
VERSION: Protocol version
COMPONENT: Component inside the viewer the message is for
DATA: Data being sent

Example:

$VwrComm$0$AvatarScanner$LoginComplete

Source here: