[sldev] Missing interface options in Jira?

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Sat Jan 13 05:42:04 PST 2007

I saw a bug someone posted where they wanted to change the priority and
Phoenix replied back that they could just use an Edit link on the
left-hand menu. I searched all over and couldn't find this Edit button,
here's a screenshot of the interface while I'm looking at an issue I
created: http://www.jhurliman.org/download/jira-interface.png

In another case, I created a sandbox bug to attempt to figure out the
best way to put a patch in a bug I'm submitting. Another Linden replied
back that the best way is to attach the patch, but I don't see an option
for attaching anywhere in this interface:
http://www.jhurliman.org/download/jira-createissue.png

John Hurliman