[sldev] How about adding CHAT_TYPE_OWNER to the e_chat_type enum? (for color for llOwnerSay)

Alpha Zaius alpha.zaius at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:04:59 PST 2007

Im working with the chat types and switching the 32 bit of the e_chat_type
for "Godly chat" - luckily the server relays that 32 bit to the client.. The
patched "godspeech" client checks for that 32 bit.. and if the chat is from
an avatar that is a linden.. then it colors their text a different color.

I hope to have a thread with my patch and possibly a video demo hopefully
tonight, but no promises.