[sldev] Opening the server source?

Chance Unknown chance at kalacia.com
Mon Jul 2 08:35:43 PDT 2007

remove the economy when traveling to foreign grids. there is nothing that
says lindens need to provide L$ outside the confines of their servers.

make us figure out alternative payment mechanisms. or allow us to decide
what our poker chips are based on. $L is not a negotiable form legal tender,
so we should not expect foreign grids to trade in it.