[sldev] Building LLMozLib?

Scott T. Norman scott at scottnorman.com
Mon Jul 2 13:38:39 PDT 2007

I tried building llmozlib on Mac PowerBook (PPC)  a long time ago
(1.15.x?) and could never get it to build. Don't remember what the
errors were, though once I understood the binaries were available
just used those.

Blessings,

Scott
www.scottnorman.com

God's covenant of revival fire has fallen upon Orange County,
California, so that the Church of Orange County will become one and
bring healing, salvation, and redemption to the county, and to take
part in the harvest of one billion plus souls into the Kingdom of
God. - Scott Norman