[sldev] Building LLMozLib?

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:18:31 PDT 2007

Thanks, Phoenix! I'd be more than happy to jump through all the hoops to get
llmozlib compiled so I can run a debug build under VC2005, but it would sure
be easier if you folks could just update the debug builds of "llmozlib.lib"
and "llmozlib-vc8.lib" that are included in the source distribution :)