[sldev] Very newbie question

Beth Osuch beth.osuch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:12:43 PDT 2007

Hello there,

Today is my 3rd day on SL. I had experience with other graphic chats, not 3d
but for years I owned some of them.
Now I am interested, as my free time allows, in Second Life. As graphic
lover and developper I would like start with basics: build objects. At this
moment I am interested how can I change the material. I went to SL archive
and I confess I got a bit afraid because most of posts were about scripts
and software. So, forgive me if I am at wrong list. In the past mail lists
were very helpful to me, teaching me everything about the chat I owned, The
Palace.

I made a search on web but was not lucky, I couldn´t find nothing to help me
with how build objects.

Could someone please, give me a light? a Source link? Tutorial links?

Thank you very much!
Forgive my english, is not my primary language.

regards
Beth aka Aniela Szondi

--
Eu sei em quem votei. Eles também.
Mas só eles sabem quem recebeu meu voto.