[sldev] P2P/Squid Web Textures: Enabling Greater Quality Images - draft 2

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:14:45 PDT 2007

Sort of. By design you can actually do more in a 64x64. In a 64x64 you
get 2 lines for poles and 31 lines for vertices. In a 32x32 you don't
get a seperate 33rd line for the pole, your pole is picked from your
31st line of vertices.

Not a huge difference but it's there. Personally I'm not fond of the
current way poles are done. I'd rather see 32 lines of vertices plus
poles that are calculated by taking the middle point between vertex 0
and 16 of top and bottom line.

Dirk aka Blakar Ogre