[sldev] message template updates, logging in change?

Joel Riedesel joel at ourstillwaters.org
Thu Jul 12 19:37:49 PDT 2007

Indeed a diff is normally useful.  Except when every packet has changed.
And the template system doesn't describe the login xml rpc request.
And the template message file does not talk about the headers.

(not to mention compressed data blocks where the parsing isn't described
in the template file)

Cheers,
Joel