[sldev] OSLCC SecondLife-1.18.0.6.OS.0 released

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Fri Jul 13 14:24:22 PDT 2007

I'm attaching a ZIP ... the files have JIRA numbers
and descriptive filenames.  I excluded a few cosmetic
or specific ones and you might want to skip those with
numbers under 1000 (especially 418 and 733).

The ones starting with "x" are my "best of JIRA", i.e.
from other contributors (Gigs et al).

Nick
---
Second Life from the inside out: