[sldev] Viewer Problems

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Wed Jul 18 06:36:29 PDT 2007

It does compile okay here but I'm seeing includes for
winsock and windns there.  Maybe you have different versions of
that.

One thing to try would be to move the include for llsrv.h down
to a place below those two.

Maybe there's also some strict type checking option enabled
somewhere.

If nothing else helps, try casting the parameters @59
to WORD

			recs.push_back(LLSRVRecord((WORD)cur->Data.Srv.wPriority,
			   (WORD)cur->Data.Srv.wWeight,
			   cur->Data.Srv.pNameTarget,
			   (WORD)cur->Data.Srv.wPort));

Nick