[sldev] JIRA sandbox on electrosphere

Laurent Laborde kerdezixe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:01:01 PDT 2007

Hello hello !

i installed JIRA on one of my server, you can find it here :
http://bug.electrosphere.fr:8080/

it is NOT in production. The database will be deleted and jira reinstalled soon.
i created a SANDBOX project. Feel free to play with it if you want to
do some experiment with this awesome tool.

Please remember it's not linked with the SL database and  you
shouldn't register with your SL password.

Feel free to mail me some suggestion or advice. And play all your
soul, it will be deleted and reinstalled... so ... have fun !

--
kerunix Flan