[sldev] Browser

Scott T. Norman scott at scottnorman.com
Sat Jul 21 18:25:29 PDT 2007

Dzonata, thanks for the info, the HTML on a prim, that's  what I'm
looking for. Its unfortunate it hasn't been developed yet. Went to
the wiki links and seems like more then enough justification for
having the features built in. Putting text on graphic  then uploading
it as a texture doesn't make any sense to  me. I'll guess I'll look
into it more, because there's stuff I'd like to do where HTML on a
prim makes more sense then putting text as an image.

Since mozilla is already built  into the viewer then I'm wondering
maybe it would be possible to have a browser window in the viewer
like the website in the user  profile and then add to the HTTP
command in LSL display the web page. Could be a stop gap to having
HTML on a prim.

Blessings,

Scott
www.scottnorman.com

God's covenant of revival fire has fallen upon Orange County,
California, so that the Church of Orange County will become one and
bring healing, salvation, and redemption to the county, and to take
part in the harvest of one billion plus souls into the Kingdom of
God. - Scott Norman