[sldev] Browser

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Sun Jul 22 06:11:17 PDT 2007

In thinking of the path of least resistance, it may be easier to have
the browser window outside of viewer.

That would not be HTML on a prim, but it would allow the features of
HTML to be put into a notecard or LSL string and made displayable in a
web browser on the client.

This keeps in mind the potential to have more than one monitor where the
notecards and such windows can be moved to another monitor.

--
Power to Change the Void