[sldev] Browser

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Sun Jul 22 12:25:33 PDT 2007

Dzonatas wrote:
> In respect to the request to reduce preference options, if in
> full-screen mode and there is only one monitor, use llmozlib like it
> does now in the profile to display a web-page, and provide a button on
> the in-world window to open the same page externally.
>
> =)
With the 'external blue dialog button' present as an option in
preferences that can be turned off - yes. And it is usually safe to
assume that people are using one monitor. I lay odds that most computer
users have one monitor per box.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
cnd at knowprose.com
http://www.knowprose.com

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by creating." — Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." - Nikola Tesla