[sldev] Can I include source licensed under the 3-clause BSD?

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Mon Jul 23 04:35:13 PDT 2007

Dunno if there's something more suitable in the LLStrings
or std::string ... like easy splitting into tokens or similar.

But my point is that with a task as simple as that (not eving
having to parse a string month), inserting BSD license code
would be the bigger hassle.

Just my two L$ worth of opinion thouth.

Nick

PS: Oh, and the S32 down there should be an "int" ... which
     is probably one of the reasons why it'd deprecated :-)