[sldev] Translations

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Fri Jul 27 03:35:45 PDT 2007

Daniel Nylander wrote:
 > Oh yes  :-)
 > (actually, I have translated 1500+ open source applications in my
 > "career")

Holy sh*t!! 8-)

I've done a few translations and always hated it, but I guess other
people hate looking for bugs or memory leaks :-)

>> c:\cygwin\bin\diff -u --strip-trailing-cr xui_1_15 xui_1_18 >diff.txt
>
> Excellent. I actually run Linux so that would make things easier.

Of course Linux has it already.   On Linux you can most likely
omit the --strip-trailing-cr parameter (you just need that if for
some reason the diff reports the whole file changed because of a
mix of Windows and Linux text file formats).

But btw, make that diff -un instead of diff -u so you'll also get
new files (files which did not exist in the old folder).

Nick