[sldev] Voice

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:25:31 PDT 2007

Nicholaz Beresford wrote:
> Also, I'd like to know how much set in stone the
> communication center design is (in my personal opinion
> that dialog is quite underwhelming and will most likely
> cause a major uproar when it becomes mandatory for all).
Everyone I've spoken to inworld seems to regard the new interface as a
step backwards. Harder to use to the point of broken and unintuitive.
That's subjective, of course, relative to the current interface - I
don't know how someone coming in fresh would view it.

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.blogspot.com/