[sldev] updated patch for VWR-423

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Sun Jul 29 15:22:16 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 20:08 -0400, Hamncheese wrote:
> How do I delete the other files from jira? I only want the
> vwr423.patch file to be used. Also if anyone wants to try out the
> patch, please let me know your experience and of course any/all
> feedback is welcome.

I upload patches named in the form
"slviewer-version-description-datestamp.patch", which is a common Fedora
convention except for the datestamp. That way it's clear what the patch
is for, what version the patch was made against, and a datestamp for
versioning. Which kind of limits you to a version a day, but you can add
a sequence number on the end to get around that...