[sldev] New Feature: Mute Visibility

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Fri Jun 1 07:06:22 PDT 2007

Another idea could be to just light them up fully rendered for a few
seconds on a bump.

Regarding the performance, we'll have to see if that can be done right
with object
creation as a flag and then subsequently just check that flag in the
rendering process).

Nick

Second Life from the inside out:
http://nicholaz-beresford.blogspot.com/